Pages

Search This Blog


Saturday, October 2, 2010

Random

This is not directly related to being a mogul but as an aspiring mogul I've grown to see every industry as an opportunity to make coins (money). That being said... I just watched Couger Town;OnDEMAND. I adore that show I think they must have some of the writers from Grey's Anatomy because they have mastered the merger of humor and heart. As I write this I am celebrating the eve of my birthday. Today marks the official last day of my twenty's. WHOA! I can't believe that I acknowledged that. That being said, I can't help but take mental inventory of where I am in life in relation to what my goals are/where. I am blessed and grateful... don't get me wrong, but there is another level that I am capable of operating on. Who will I become? A MOGUL! In the words of Willow Smith, "OK, OK, OK, OK" (Yes I quoted a nine year old. Her parents are beasts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment